Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
@SARAHPHIM: I don’t know what you mean :?
@SARAHPHIM: If he doesn’t want mints that’s his problem
@SARAHPHIM: because he’s gonna have a goddamn mint
Dominus: <3
Angel-IKA: o.o;;
Bode: Oh my
Angel-IKA: @Sarahphim can be really scary sometimes.
Dominus: The best of us are.

[The Chat wants to shift your danger up and saviour down. Accept what they say and clear a condition, or reject them and mark potential]

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
ErrantOfficial: I do not appreciate attempts to harass me while I'm flying a multi-billion dollar air/spacecraft.
==User Locker has been timed out for 1 minute==
ErrantOfficial: Consider this your warning.
ErrantOfficial: If you like Duelist, Angel, there's an older film I recommend called "Burn, My Sword".
ErrantOfficial: It's less romantic, but the Shinsengumi's portrayal is heartrendingly beautiful.
ErrantOfficial: ...There is also one amazingly sweet kiss scene. The panning shot they chose is magical.
Dominus: Heh. Probably shouldn't have done that.
Bode: Why not?
Dominus: Locker is the kind of person who won't rest until he's wasted sixty seconds of your time in retaliation.
Angel-IKA: o.o *takes notes rapidly* I'll watch it tomorrow!

AEGIS HQ comes into view. The original iteration was all soaring glass spires; now it's a squat plate-metal pyramid wrapped in an orbital defence shield. It's an ugly and armoured thing, but the reason why is pretty obvious - as you make your approach an interplanetary missile cruises down and detonates pointlessly against the shield. One of those comes in every five to ten hours. Doctor Sylvanius seems to be hoping that at some point AEGIS' deflector shield goes down due to some sort of internal struggle and at that point he can wipe out the entire building with his slow-rolling barrage.

In order to make the militaristic bunker a little more appealing, AEGIS has taken to projecting old public domain superhero films on the sides of the pyramid for the passing public to view. Adam West's Batman silently wrestles the Joker across the length of the East Facing, and a pack of spider people team up to take down Kingpin across the south. It's nice to see an enormous billboard in the city that isn't trying to sell you something - or, rather, trying to sell you something a little less obvious.