"Oh, I wasn't expecting anything in return. The two of you have already been so kind to me. Here! Let me give you my personal contact information. I'm available 24/7." That last line draws a short, amused chuckle. Love grabs a pen from one of her side pouches and writes down one of her numbers. She'll hoof it off to Sea if she is waiting; otherwise, she lays it down with the supplies.

"If there is anything I can do to help; let me know. My hooves always have room for the important things. I've been working with my mother on home security and traveling security. She is temporally living nearby my place." Love blushes and rubs her mane. "Sniper Scope is very important to me."

She smiles at the question. "The public doesn't know everything yet." She laughs. "What would you like to know? I'm an open book! I have a special pony. I've lived in Equestria since about 20 years old. I have a passion for inventing. I own a small business. I don't have much family in Equestria. My hobbies include dancing, art and music, social functions, video games, flying and driving, mechanics, name collection, jogging, ball sports, gymnastics, surfing the web, cooking, learning, politics, teaching, and city development."