View Single Post

Thread: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

1. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Hearthstone 23: The Evil League of EVIL

My abomination of a Paladin deck keeps getting better as we get deeper into the expansion, which is heartening to me. Things have settled a bit so I can run pure Control for 5-7 turns and not get immediately hyper-nuked out of existence as people tweak their decks to be a bit slower so they don't auto-lose to Control Warrior. Which is kind of a nightmare right now.

I haven't even drawn my Duels until the last few cards in my deck the last couple of games I've won with it and it's been doing all right. I just now need to get a second copy of Batterhead and Baron Geddon and I can replace the Burly Rockfists, which are now sort of my low roll cards (since they're the only ones that are difficult to effectively play from hand).

Current Decklist:

Spoiler
    Show
    ### Biggus Dickus
    # Class: Paladin
    # Format: Standard
    # Year of the Dragon
    #
    # 2x (2) Lightforged Blessing
    # 2x (3) Time Out!
    # 1x (4) Archmage Vargoth
    # 2x (4) Consecration
    # 2x (4) Equality
    # 2x (5) Duel!
    # 2x (5) Shrink Ray
    # 1x (5) Zilliax
    # 1x (6) Avenging Wrath
    # 1x (7) A New Challenger...
    # 2x (7) Amani War Bear
    # 2x (7) Rabble Bouncer
    # 1x (7) Tunnel Blaster
    # 1x (8) Batterhead
    # 1x (8) Tirion Fordring
    # 2x (9) Burly Shovelfist
    # 1x (9) Malygos
    # 1x (9) Oondasta
    # 1x (9) Ysera
    # 1x (10) Big Bad Archmage
    # 1x (25) Shirvallah, the Tiger
    #
    AAECAZ8FDLQD+gaWCaIJoIADvYYD44YDm4oDxJkD1pkDgaADg6 ADCdwD9AWE/ALPhgPbiQPYjAOKmgOGnAOgngMA
    #
    # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Absolutely crushes Token Druid, and has a pretty good track record against all Hunters, Big Shaman, and Rogue IF I draw my Duels. Usually loses to Control Warrior from small sample size since A.) they have SO MUCH removal and B.) I'm cursed to draw Duel as my last two card draws and so can NEVER hit their Elysiana.
    Last edited by Rynjin; 2019-04-23 at 05:28 PM.