Spoiler: S9 E5
Show
I can't really say I have any real strong feelings about this episode, it was mostly fine (except for one point where it became painfully obvious where things were headed) but it didn't feel like it had any standout moments that were really memorable. I think the best part of the episode was probably the theme, about how chasing perfection isn't something to fixate on, particularly how it was woven in without beating the audience over the head as much as other episodes have in the past.
Now, I did find Twilight's constant bemoaning over how she supposedly ruined her librarian's life to be a little grating, especially once the episode started getting into what Dusty Pages had been up to in the meantime, but I can let that slide to a degree since it an established character trait, and this time Twilight at least had some evidence that she was to blame. That said, I did feel that some of the sequences in the retirement home did drag on a bit too long after they made their point about what was really going on.
Overall, I'd probably give it a B-, its not great, but its fine.