Lady Arachne's Back Terrace

Pontius follows, directing his chair with a thought- the legs extend out and walks behind Lady Arachne, surprisingly silent for a conveyance designed primarily for comfort. He has to spend most of the day in it; comfort's a high priority. He does notice the hedge's swaying, but he's not sure if it's a property of the metal, or an effect of the realm he's in. He knows enough to know he's technically not in the Nexus any more. "Copper and gold... yes, I can do that. There's a process to it. Shakudo. Hmm. I've got a new apprentice who is interested in metallurgy; she's worked with copper alloys before. She can assist, if she thinks she's up for it." If she doesn't, then she's going to hinder more than help even if she has the knowledge and skill Pontius wants. "I can inset some stones, yes. Do you want truly valuable ones or ones that look good? It won't affect the functionality much, though I'll anchor the construct's sensory abilities into the gemstones. Certain polished stones are very effective in that area." Not the only option, when it comes to granting an enchanted statue the power of sight, but one Pontius is familiar with- and probably one of the best options for metal statues.

Office of Horror

Alfred starts when he recognises Tethrik- if only slightly, from an arena they both escaped a few months back. He turns and runs, whilst Ben lashes out with a Wrap, trying to snare the space-demon and hold him in place, or at least slow him down and constrict him. Arnie, meanwhile, charges at some of the rubble, directing a Rock Tomb at Tethrik that will bombard him with chunks of concrete and stone and possibly slow him down as well.

The Palace- Group 2

Jack follows along, pulling out a folding shovel and unfolding it before slinging it over her shoulder. The talk of a monster has her a little worried, so she starts to change. Black feathers erupt from her torso and arms, a black beak erupts from her face whilst grey feathers grow amongst her hair and down towards her back as her feet erupt into a crow's splayed talons. She keeps her arms, and she remains mostly human- her clothes are visible through the feathers and she's still moving like a human, not a bird. She spreads her second pair of wings, the ones with the eyes in the 'elbow' joint (actually a modified wrist; bird wings are mostly fingers) for the additional points of view.