Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
Solid! Ysh seems out of place. Catwaifu though, I like it.
Yeah, I admit that for some content, I'll switch Relm in for that reason. But W-cast is a life saver, and wall is basically mandatory when it isn't automatically provided.

Quote Originally Posted by danzibr View Post
For me it’s Water. Bartz/Tidus USB/AASB, Rikku CSB/USB2, then prob Tyro for DG and Elarra or Rosa for heals.

Close 2nd is Dark. Seph with USB2/AOSB, Seifer with CSB/USB(2?), Ignis with BSB. Seph’s damage is absurd.
See, if we're talking element-specific teams, options open up.

For example, my Holy team is a freaking blender. RAIJIN CID again, obviously. But also Marche, with USB; Ramza, with his BSB2 and that cmd1; and o'Light, with his Chain. And for heals, I bring Aerith with her "PHY attacks right now!" 0CT USB.

For Wind, I can bring the one-two punch of Cloud and Zack, with the latter's Chain and the former's... basically everything. (I have his True Form EX and Soldier EX USBs, his NE and Wind BSBs, and his En-Wind Glint. Among others.) I also have two THFs with Imperil Wind USBs (Faris' and Zidane's), plus a DRG with it (that would be Nine), and that's before you look at my Wind mages (like Barbariccia, Alphi, and Fujin).

For Fire, I have Terra's Awakening. I mean, I have others characters with other SBs, but let's be fair here, you really only need the one.

Point is, if we're going element-specific, I have a lot of perfectly functional presets. But...

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
A++ battles can be covered by either torment or magicite teams depending on weakness or how strong your realm team is tho. There really isn't a need for one team in particular to carry everything anymore.
This. With the exception of the fact that Magicite teams don't use SUP (but then, some teams really don't need it), Torment or Magicite teams can generally handle most late-game content. To be fair, Torments and Magicites are most late-game content. Point is, for everything short of late-game stuff, you can hand it off to pretty much any solid team; for the late-game stuff, no single team suffices.