View Single Post

Thread: Comprehensive DPR Calculator (v2.0!)

1. - Top - End - #59
    Firbolg in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Comprehensive DPR Calculator (v2.0!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zigludo View Post
    Well how about that. I was just about to make a post complaining about not being able to quickly discern if I had successfully emptied out all of the fields I wasn't using, so I pull up the thread and find this. You're a pro, LudicSavant.

Stuff on the docket for future updates:
    - Implementing a workaround for the Google server calls thing that El Magnifico pointed out. This should make the entire sheet run faster.
    - Adding a function for stacking rerolls (Lucky/Indomitable/etc) to the saving throw sheet.
    - Adding the ability to set Advantage/Disadvantage separately for different attacks (e.g. you could make it so that only your first attack has Advantage, for instance). Per XZlayed's feature request.
    - Adding skill contests (such as for shoving/grappling).

Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to see added.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast_Shadow View Post
    Arg... would like to ask how to update my version of the sheet to reflect these updates. Since I’m running a personally revised version it’s not as simple for me to just d/l the updated revision.

Thank you!
    Either you could re-implement your homebrew mods on the new sheet, or...

- For the color changing thing, you would need to copy the conditional formatting from any of the dice input sections (on my sheet) to all of your modded sheet's input sections for dice or number of attacks (on your sheet). Relevant: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ent-to-another
    - For the graph, you would need to create a graph on your modded sheet and copy all the variables in the "Series" sections (both under the "Graph" and "Customize" tabs) from the graph in my sheet. That'll work as long as your mod hasn't changed anything under Row 104.
    Last edited by LudicSavant; 2019-05-13 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProsecutorGodot
    If statistics are the concern for game balance I can't think of a more worthwhile person for you to discuss it with, LudicSavant has provided this forum some of the single most useful tools in probability calculations and is a consistent source of sanity checking for this sort of thing.
    An Eclectic Collection of Fun and Effective Builds | Comprehensive DPR Calculator | Monster Resistance Data

Nerull | Wee Jas | Olidammara | Erythnul | Hextor | Corellon Larethian | Lolth | The Deep Ones