1. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks IC] Resurrection Roundabout: Drawing Individuals

[X]: Insecure FULL OF HUBRIS
    POTENTIAL 1

So this is what it's like to be Victor!

Is what Sara doesn't say, but mostly because her jaw muscles are locked tight and also she is a tiger. It'd be mean, but, c'mon. We're all thinking it.

And, like Victor, all she has available to her right here and now is her incredible intellect. She's not as smart as he is- depending on how you define intelligence and anyway isn't a working fashion sense part of a truly well-rounded emotional intelligence- but she's clever and a real brain and think, brain, think good thoughts, maybe develop psychic powers? That'd be rad! Or, at the very least, if you're not willing to do that, then look for the loophole. For the way out. It's just another pattern, look for the gap.

[9 on Assessing the Sitch. What here can I use to escape Comstar's deathtrap?]
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2019-05-14 at 04:09 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.