1. - Top - End - #683
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

Default Re: Erfworld Thread XI: Finally, it's HAMMER-TIME!

For the Paid only version, let me sum up:

• Still doesn't say what new bad thing is. Says actual information in the public would make things much worse. its about other people?
    • Cancer going as good as can be expected. last tests showed no new spots etc.
    • More medical bills for everyone. But unrelated to anything above, and mostly not new info. None of this in particular was holding up the comic.
    • Is trying to rebuild from the ground up (again) how the comic gets made because:
    • He is now convinced the comic as made currently needs more people working on it than currently are or he could reliablly pay to do it.
    • As to how everything is managed in his words:
      As a manager, I'm only a notch or two above Stanley the Tool.

Aside from the straw that broke the camels back, he was super up front about everything. I hope the break lets him get his life in order enough to get back to the story people want.
    Last edited by Ornithologist; 2019-05-15 at 03:01 PM.
    Now, Back to Lurking!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    I think I'm going to defer to his wiser judgment in this case, because I'm probably going to keep writing responses and that will only lead to me getting myself in trouble somehow.
    - I should follow this advice more often.

Belkar's Death Countdown best guess: 28/49 days used before Belkar is gone forever more!

Hey, its the Blog where I write! Dice Roles