1. - Top - End - #502
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Zodi Plays: Tactics Ogre The Knight of Lodis (Crime Island Adventure)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    'Twice' does seem like a wildly optimistic estimation for how many times people will die playing this game.

I like the idea of the combat mechanic, where you're essentially dealing damage to a person's guard stance, working them into a position where you can one-shot their actual health. It would have been jarring in a game like this to have to hack away at someone's meat multiple times before they went down.

Point of order though: it isn't always the Sengoku period. There are plenty of Edo period games as well.
    There was also a game at E3 a while back about a game that took place during the Mongol invasion of Japan (kamakura period) that i didn't know was a thing. But it's usually the Sengoku Jidai because that was the glory day of the Samurai warrior.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2019-05-18 at 12:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Everything is going according to plan. And by that I mean the plan has changed like 3 times in the last year but now I have it written down and the new plan is going well!.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo

Extended Sig

Brother of Battle by Emperor Ing