1. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XXXVII: Highlighting the Contrasts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Which begs the question; Why did you go out and buy Tzaangors? Why not stick with Rubrics?
    After the earlier discussion, I went looking for pictures of them that weren't the GW studio minis. I found a bunch on CMON that I actually really liked, and decided that the problem wasn't the models, it was the way GW had painted them. I looked around at some painting tutorials people had done. Then I went and read through all of the fluff sections in the new codex, to see what their deal was and why they were around. Then I decided that a unit of them might be fun to paint, and would give me some variety. I've still got Rubrics, but now I also have Tzaangors. Currently I'm trying to figure out what colour I should paint their tabards in order to fit them in with my army fluff.

Also, I've never liked doing complete proxies, probably because of the old WYSIWYG thing. Which means that if I want to try some out and see how they work, I need to buy them.
    Last edited by Destro_Yersul; 2019-05-19 at 07:04 AM.
    I used to do LP's. Currently archived here:

My Youtube Channel

The rest of my Sig:
    Spoiler
    Show

My Games:
    The Great Divide Dark Heresy - Finished
    They All Uprose Dark Heresy - Finished
    Dead in the Water Dark Heresy - Finished
    House of Glass Dark Heresy - Deceased

We All Fall Down Dark Heresy - Finished

Sea of Stars Rogue Trader - Ongoing