View Single Post

Thread: The Illustrated Dragonlance Reread

1. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Illustrated Dragonlance Reread

Quote Originally Posted by Olinser View Post
    Ah, Dragonlance.

Where almost literally every main character except Flint and Laurana are just terrible people. And even then Flint is a pretty unashamed racist.

Spoiler
    Show
    Kitiara - unashamedly evil, screws anything that moves, and backstabs EVERYBODY without fail. Screws half of the allegedly 'good' cast and they all act surprised when she betrays them
    Tanis - goes off to bang Kitiara despite the fact that he's already engaged to Laurana, and is directly responsible for Laurana's capture and torture. Seriously, WHY did Laurana take him back?
    Raistlin - Pretty much never helps anybody except when it benefits himself, ends up literally trying to become the new God of Evil
    Caramon - marries Tika, becomes a fat drunk and spends years participating in Rastlin's plan to become the new God of Evil because he really wanted to try to bang somebody else (Crysania).
    Crysania - allegedly the embodiment of Good (according to the writers). Literally caused the destruction of the world because she gave RAISTLIN the power to kill the Goddess of Evil and take her power, until they wiped it away with Timey Wimey Ball.
    Tasslehoff - Steals anything that isn't nailed down, throws away the bulk of it, and acts like people are just being mean/racist against Kenders when they drive him off. Literally never once admits he's a thief, and acts OFFENDED when people label him as such. Responsible for probably half of the life-threatening situations his companions end up in.
    Well that's a gross oversimplification. Pretty much across the board. Not to mention completely wrong a couple of times. I'm kinda annoyed at how wrong you are in this post.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2019-05-22 at 12:24 AM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.