Show
    • Freak: +0
    • Danger: +1
    • Savior: +1
    • Superior: +1
    • Mundane: +0

Spoiler: Moves
    Show
    • [X] I'll Show Them: When you defend someone who doesn’t believe in you, you can always take Influence over them, even on a miss.
    • [X]All The Best Stuff: You’ve compiled access to caches of equipment and weaponry other supers have hidden in the city. When you access a cache, say whose cache it is. If it’s a hero’s, roll + Savior. If it’s a villain’s, roll + Danger. On a hit, you find a tool or intel useful to your situation; the GM will detail. On a 7-9, you leave evidence that you’ve been here. On a miss, you tripped an alarm and they’re coming; prepare to explain yourself.

Smash cut to the suburbs, the panel depicts a very normal appearing street in a typical neighbourhood, with a quaint little bungalow a few decades old taking up the centre focus.

MEANWHILE….

Cut to the interior, our location is clearly the attached garage from the roll-up door visible in the background. Miho is on the garage floor, which is absent anything resembling a car but is quite clearly set up as a workshop…albeit one that has all of the work surfaces half a metre off the ground to accommodate someone who us using the floor as their primary seating surface.

She's dressed in a dark blue jumpsuit, close-fitting to avoid her dragging legs catching on anything as she hand-walks over to one of the computer terminals arrayed along the wall. Swivelling into a sitting position, she taps intently at the keyboard. A close up panel shows the look of concentration on her face, a smudge of something shiny on one cheekbone.

A cascade of small panels follows the arc of cables from the computer to the suit of armour hanging from its rack in the centre of the garage, currently splayed open like some manner of high-tech crustacean remains after a seafood binge.

The focus shifts back to Miho, where a display box pops up on the monitor to draw her attention.

WE'VE GOT A HIT, pops up in the box. This is Chisei, her AI that is, among other things, currently monitoring for certain keywords that could mean their intervention is required.

It clearly takes a moment for Miho to pull her head out of the tech-fugue she's currently in, but once she does her gaze sharpens.

"Show me," she urges, scooting back, and Chisei obliges by throwing up what we can tell is the same news report. The young inventor watches the byplay intently, then nods once the coverage ends.

"Yup, that's definitely in our jurisdiction," she agrees, hitting the big red smash button beside the computer that is totally unnecessary overkill but is also totally awesome. The cables pop loose from the armour, and it efficiently folds itself down into its chair configuration.

Grabbing the pair of glasses from behind the terminal, Miho slides them on before quickly handing her way across the floor to the chair, climbing into the chair and hooking into the shoulder straps. A close-up panel shows faint lines of data scrolling across the lenses of her glasses as Chisei continues to provide her with updates.

A phone rings, and is routed through the chair's sytem.

"I'm here; I'm seeing," Miho acknowledges. "Bad timing, though; I'm in the lab, and I've got the flight systems off-line. There's no way I'm making it out that way in time," she admits with clear frustration.

"I'll play overwatch from here, see if I can tap into any CCTV in the area. Alerting the others to the situation." Chisei obligingly begins to attempt the hack, while Miho types up a quick precis message to explain the situation and fires it off to the group.

(Unleashing Machine Control = 6)
    Last edited by Captain Jak; 2019-06-07 at 11:35 AM.