I was watching Good Omens episode 3 yesterday. In its 28 minute-long lead up to the opening credits (This could be a discussion in itself), it skips through the years showing Aziraphale's past and semi-romance with Crowley. The great flood, 67 a.d., 563, 1603, and the next one lands at 1793.

We see Aziraphale trapped in the Bastille. No doubt, he's there because archangel Gabriel sent him to perform a minor miracle, as was what he was doing in all these time-skipping scenes. The executioner comes in to meet him, remarking that he has killed 998 aristocrats and Aziraphale will be the 999th. Crowley comes in, stops time for everyone but them, and switches Aziraphale's aristocrat clothes with the executioner's revolutionary one, thus saving Aziraphale from "a lot of paperwork".

I'm sure history buffs can notice the mistakes here. For starters, the Reign Of Terror began in 1793, and it's unlikely this executioner has killed that many Aristocrats. Second of all, the bastille? The Bastille was torn down in 1789, stormed in July and almost gone by November. The guillotine was invented just after this. Aziraphale would never have been held in the Bastille.

Instead, he would have been held in a completely different prison (Wikipedia page says 'Luxembourg' but I'm skeptical) and not the Bastille. I was fantasizing about making an edit that fixes this, but the best way to do that would be to get a line of David Tennant saying 'Luxembourg', which is more difficult than it sounds.