View Single Post

Thread: The new general "Dominions 5" Thread

1. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The new general "Dominions 5" Thread

New version 0.42

Changelog:
    -Fixed a couple missing/misnamed sprites.
    -Went around converting all capital letters in the image file and path names to normal size which removed most of the reported errors, still 4 hanging around not very sure why. all the reported errors.
    -Beam attacks now have aoe property since it seems like otherwise #beam doesn't do anything special.
    -Lapras cost bumped up to 150 gold/75 recruitment
    -Gyarados troop now recruitable at Cerulean City capital and swamps, Gyarados Champion switched from mountains to swamps.

EDIT: Last errors were found, some missed capital letters, uploaded 0.42 which is error free.
    Last edited by deuterio12; 2019-06-15 at 08:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."