"It's you, it's you, it's you," huffs a very good girl without the slightest hint of irony in her voice, "You're my queen~"

River, rivers, rivers, yes! Kiss her, kiss her anywhere, find a spot, she's not picky! There and there and there and there! Alina's breathing hard. She squeaks as she's lifted into the air. She's gasping, squirming, her lips are pursing. This is the moment. This is where it gets good. This is where the stress of the Slaugh finally washes away. This is where she starts making the kinds of noises that will get her scolded. This is where she'll smile impishly and say without saying she's doing it on purpose. This is where she takes her legs and wraps them around that perfect waist. Squeeze her tight, pull her close, kiss her kiss her kiss her, kiss her until silks start coming loose, until she comes up for air to say something clever and carry her off to a room and a bed and--

This is where she's interrupted. Stopping hurts more than the impact of landing in a pile on the floor. Her ponytail is half fallen out. She's completely out of breath. There's lipstick in places she has no good explanation for, if someone were rude enough to ask about it. And her hands are tied behind her with a scarf. Not... how she'd choose to meet the King of the Bazaar again. Wait, that jerk! What's he even--

"Are you kidding me?!" Alina shrieks with a voice full of Royal Fury.

She rolls forward onto her feet and stomps up into the middle of the forming duel and glares at the King and his stupid, stupid mask with so much anger it's a wonder he doesn't catch fire on the spot. Speaking of flames, hers is making an appearance wrapped around a jewel across her neck. There's little bits of flickering red light around her arms. She's seconds away from Kaja-ing one of his knights and nuts to the consequences.

"Do you have any idea how long it's been since someone's held me like that? Do you know what you just did?! You ruined it! You ruined the perfect evening! I had everything planned out, and now... a-a-and now! Just how, pray tell, are you planning on paying for this?"