View Single Post

Thread: Need a character background written up?

1. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Need a character background written up?

Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    Dumont Castelle, Ghostwise Halfling, Circle of the Land Druid. His father and mother were both adventurers previously and settled down to run a farm. Although Dumont knew he didn't want to be a farmer he did have a love of plants so he became a Druid. He uses his knowledge of plants (and animals) to cook wonderful meals. He really sees himself as a Chef! His ultimate desire is to find the recipe for Ambrosia to prepare for his nature goddess. He is proficient in Cook's utensils, Herbalism Kit, and Poisoner's Kit (he does have a bit of a dark side).

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonearth View Post
    I have a character that I really don't know what to do with as I have never made a person like him before. This is for a horror campaign
    Race: Warforged
    Class: Fighter
    Background: Soldier
    Level 3
    He is a dexterity based ranged Battle Master.
    Age is 84 ( not in Eberon)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonfly7 View Post
    So, I always write my own backstories, and this next character is no exception. In fact, he is a main character in a book I'm currently writing, having first been made for DND, transferred to a book, and then back to DND. But quite frankly, your an AMAZING author, and I would be honored if you would take a crack at Asterius Velo, I need to see how you interpret this.
    Asterius velo: variant human
    Class: Artificer (cannot cast spells in any way)
    Hair and eye color: Brown
    Subclass: artilerist
    Yes! I will be honored to do all three of these! I have only a few in front - that I am going to sit down and do right now! And I'd be more than happy to take a swing at these. :)
    Last edited by Tawmis; 2019-07-11 at 01:25 AM.
    Need a character background written up? I do it for free but I am now taking financial donations through paypal if you're so inclined! <3 Now with over 100 character backgrounds written!

Check out my 5e Module The Secret of Havenfall Manor over at DMsGuild.com! (If you check it out - please rate, comment, and tell others!)