View Single Post

Thread: TW: Imperium IC

1. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Imperium IC

Aburnar Zaqaru at the Zaqaru Ball offers a polite bow to Arnadred before starting the dance, taking the lead. He moves gently, the song being played a smooth and soft number, inviting to a slow moving dance, which seems exactly to Aburnar’s liking as he moves with a relaxed and eased pace, focusing on his dancing partner. The change in his partner has not left his notice, his keen eyes carefully observing the change. Yet, he makes no mention of the change, instead focusing on her question.

“Thank you, the Zaqaru Ball is the greatest of Balls our family offers, so it’s good to know it’s appreciated. It is certainly true granduncle Nabuna has met Saundri Arnos at the last Zaqaru Ball, here in this very Palace.” Taking Arnadred for a slow spin, he asks afterwards: “So by which full name my I call you?”

Meanwhile, Bolkas Gilkara has set his eyes on another person. An old lady with plenty of wrinkles at the age of 79, Grand Agent Earl Ayallal Attar. Dressed in a dark dress, for which it is difficult to determine whether it is black or a very deep blue at first glance, but made out of the finest fabrics. She has dark jewelry and she stood in an unassuming spot, hidden by the crowd and shadows, watching in the direction of the ballroom where the young attendees are practising a new dance.

When Bolkas Gilkara addressed her, a wary eyebrow rose, but it soon broke as she smiled seductively, pleased by his flattery. “Certainly, Bolkas Gilkara. Which ballroom has your preference?” She nudges to the halls leading to smaller ballrooms which serve non-classical music. Moving closer to him, she wraps her arm in his. “Lead the way, my dear.” She says, adding an inviting wink.

Enigma 7

Spoiler: House Gilkara
    Show
    Dear Undying Philosopher the Third,

With complete understanding I acknowledge you can only give a guess into the mind of Duke Torbin Gilkara. Perhaps I should have rephrased the question to ask for the opinion of House Gilkara. In any case, your answer suffices, for it has become clear to me that a conflicting attitude arises from conflicting interests.

It pleases me to know Duke Torbin Gilkara deplores the attempt of the House of Steel to strongarm their way into a title. Though as you mention the actions of Duke Torbin Gilkara should not be attempted to be interpreted, I feel your plight in the task set forward. Anticipating such actions and deal with the consequences will take much of your time.

I agree with your assessment of the House of Steel. Considering Anoa Gilkara faced them in battle, there is a question I have for her, though I understand if this is information she does not wishes to divulge. I hope you will relay this question in a suitable manner, for I understand her position and wish her new opportunities to obtain glory in the heat of battle. With what strength of numbers and technological advance did the House of Steel strike in combat?

Yours sincerely,
    Diplomat Namzara Zaqaru
    Last edited by Zweanslord; 2019-08-18 at 10:17 AM.