Quote Originally Posted by Luccan View Post
Huh. Weird. But looking at House Adon (the one freely available online for some reason) backs up your point. For some reason my brain just went "oh they must have meant Hidden Talent" and then skipped over the once-per-day line. Which also makes them weaker than a human who took Hidden Talent, weirdly.
Hidden Talent gives you a power off the psion/wilder list. Talaires get discipline powers. None of the houses' signature powers is available through Hidden Talent IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Meditation View Post
No, I’m not saying that. You’re saying that. I don’t know why you’re saying that. Why are you saying that?

Y’know what. You didn’t even say that before.

Someone else, on the first page of this thread, mentioned the following:

Did you question the legality of Oriental Adventures then?

Oriental Adventures is literally 3.0 legal which is why it had an update to bring some of it into 3.5.

The book I cited was literally grandfathered into 3.5 because it is 3.0 material.

— except they’re not the same entry and not the same content and that was pointed out in the initial post.
Oriental Adventures is a D&D sourcebook published by Wizards of the Coast. It was published during the 3.0 era and later updated to D&D 3.5 in Dragon 318. Rokugan Campaign Setting is a d20 Rokugan sourcebook published by AEG. Totally different book. Since it uses the d20 system, it's compatible with D&D, which puts it in the same league as d20 Modern, d20 Star Wars, and Ponyfinder.