View Single Post

Thread: The new general "Dominions 5" Thread

1. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The new general "Dominions 5" Thread

Coded me some free summoning spells, can't forget to remove them for the next release. Now chuds cost 20 gold and Rhydons cost 180, so that's roughly 60 chuds vs 6.7 rhydorns, let's round it up to 7.

The chuds tanked the massed Rhydon charge like bosses and procceeded to kill them good. One of them actually bled to death, I think that's why it's not scored as a kill for the chuds.

And now for the knights, 1200 budget allows for 20 of those.

Now they got their asses beaten, but more because of their crappy morale and fighting in enemy dominion so they ended up breaking a bit too fast, and still took out 4 rhydons and weakened a fifth enough for the warrior chief to finish it off. I would say quite a noble performance all in all.
    Alright im convinced. They are nasty but not unbeatable. Even at the favorable Rhydon price.

Now that you mention it, I had been wondering about TM items that grant new attacks. And Rollout is a classic rock move.

Earthquake item for rock's pokemon?
    Earthquake is like the one move thats better left for them to cast as a spell?
    Like Golems cant spam it like its going out of style.

But perhaps TM's should be head slot?
    That way a Pokemon cant stack attacks.

Because i were also thinking Golems needed some sort of.. Earth Brand Style attack.
    Something hitting a square for either 10 AP Blunt, or 18-19 Blunt.
    Normally it has the problem that its defence gets harrashed down, and then suddenly everyone can repel its attacks.
    But a Con 4 item would let it handle that by the time regular thugs get AOE attacks.
    Last edited by lord_khaine; 2019-07-23 at 08:55 AM.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar