Quote Originally Posted by Kesnit View Post
I just reinstalled Skyrim and all of my mods. (My old HD died and I had to download everything again.) Since then, I've run into a weird bug. Some creatures (mostly wolves, though it happens occasionally with NPCs) are immune to damage. I see it most often with wolves, but it's happened occasionally with bears, bandits, and (weirdly enough) Grelod the Kind. It doesn't affect all wolves/bears/bandits (though I haven't been able to hurt Grelod with either PC that I'm playing), but sometimes a creature will get a pale green glow, and nothing I do to it will hurt it. (Any creature affected can be killed using the console.) Grelod does not get the pale green glow until I draw my hands out to attack her. (I can crawl around her room and she looks normal. But when I pull a weapon or magic, she starts glowing. If I put my hands away, the glow goes away.)

It's happening with 2 separate saves using different (though similar) mod set-ups. I have other saves, but have not played them enough to see if they have the same problem.
thats weird, I've never heard of that.

okay step one: did you sort load order?

Step two: have you tried googling your problem?

step three: is there a mod that has something to do with alteration armor spells or enemies? because that sounds as if its randomly casting some powerful armor spell on enemies when it happens, it might be the cause.

Step four: if all else fails, start disabling one mod at a time, if problem persists with mod turned off, its not the culprit and you can turn it back on again and disable another, if problem goes away you've found your problem mod. generally start with the most recent mods you got and work your way down.