View Single Post

Thread: Coriolis - The Third Horizon IC

1. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Coriolis - The Third Horizon IC

Yusef Kander

"I expect no complications from this. You're the only ones that have been introduced to this job so far and chronological measurements show that the Warship had only arrived a day prior to the surveyor-team we had stationed out there. No one else should as if yet, be aware of what we have located there." Yusef replied to Salaame's thoughts on 'what if we are not the first there'.
    To affirm the above, Yusef continued with "As long as they aren't Pirates, SHOULD anyone arrive and you show My mark and signature, they'll more likely than not just skirt at the edge of the Empty Portal's area and wait until you leave."

"Yes, salvage the bridge, record the procedure, return and hand over any additional-salvage considered weaponry. This means both ship components as well as personnel-type weaponry like guns and such. Any found and intact body armor and whatnot is NOT required to be handed over, but at least a uniform or two would be appreciated as part of the future-exhibit. Should you find any artefacts or unknown devices, please bring them here and we'll help investigate their purpose. Full recompense-deed given should anything happen to any of them during the investigative measures taken. And yes, should you find any recordings, be they ship's logs, security-recordings, etc. please bring such back as well."

Yusef was about to turnwards Damis to answer his question when Salaame's question with regards to the Warship's name. "That is a very good question. from what our databases could tell us, it would appear to be the specific warship named 'Red Octo Bear'.... But it doesn't sound quite right, so I'm fairly certain that's faulty data. We do know it's from the First Horizon however, so for now, I'd recommend we call it as such until an official name for it can be found. If you find any information about it's name and greater purpose, bring that back as well."
    Then Yusef turned to Damis. "From what I understood, your ship is a Class III Salvage Vessel, yes? should be no trouble using that salvage rig to cut free the bridge from the wreck itself."

And with that Yusef went quiet again, attentive and waiting for either further questions or a 'well that was it, we will head off now for the job' sort of response.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2019-08-04 at 07:08 AM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~