Quote Originally Posted by Reddish Mage View Post
Constantine seems to be an interesting one because he’s a DC/Vertigo character that doesn’t do a lot of straight up fighting. But then he’s in the DC universe...when he does throw down he throws down hard.

Constantine can outright destroy powerful magical beings, perform mass mind control, time travel, and the dozens of other powerful things reality warping sorcerers do in the DC universe. From what I an gather there may be an argument he is superior to and should scale to Zatanna.

He has tanked absurdly deadly magics, has dodged bullets, and done other stuff suggesting fantastic attribute...although his body (except for rare occasions) is that of a normal human.
I KNEW IT! I freaking knew it, stupid DC and their ridiculous cosmology. what the heck even is this cosmology, theres like 50 worlds here and there, eight planes above that, something about this rainbow being a membrane and then The Source and Destiny of the Endless, and then I read how people actually try to explain this and its all 5th dimensional this and that, endless dimensions, megaverses,dark megaverses, infinite multiverses in an omniverse, something about hypertime, limbo, monitor sphere, and so on.

its kind of a problem when your cosmology seems to resemble a vast excuse to come up with as many different synonyms for parallel universes as possible on the low level and an excuse to break the fourth wall and be meta on the higher level. how many godlike beings do you really need? its like some elaborate set up so someone can make anything they can imagine happen as long as they mutter the right cosmobabble.

and its not even consistent, so much of it is illogical and subject to change and expansion. the DC Universe is a nonsense fractal.