Thread: MTG Share your Card Designs II

1. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: MTG Share your Card Designs II

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Correct wording is:
    "When Saint Verona is put into exile from the battlefield.."
    Angel should start with a capital letter, and it should specify that it is a creature token.

This is too much exile manipulation. Exile manipulation is purposefully kept to a minimum to make it actually feel like removing from the game. This eliminates that.

The static ability should be above the activated ability.
    Wording should be:
    "Target creature loses all abilities and becomes a blue Frog with base power and toughness 1/1 for as long as Kasta remains tapped"
    Balance wise it seems fair.

Is this an artifact or an enchantment?
    Upkeep triggers are being made as mainstep triggers now.
    Think the correct wording would be:
    "At the beginning of your precombat mainstep, you may have up to one target non-Frog creature you control lose all abilities and become a blue Frog with base power and toughness 1/1. If you do, scry 3"
    I don't see the point of this card.

I feel like this could be turned into monstrous 1.
    "When Mute Siren becomes monstrous it becomes a Siren instead of its other creature types. Gain control of target Human creature."
    I'm not a fan of the creature type hate, nor am I a fan of the permanent steal. I would make it steal any creature, but only as long as you controlled Mute Siren.

What's up with the weird formatting? It should be:

Verona, Eternal Guide - WWW
    Legendary Creature Eldrazi Cleric
    You may cast Verona from exile. When Verona enters the battlefield, if cast from exile you may return target card from exile to its owner's hand.
    "I have seen beyond."
    1/1
    Upkeep triggers are absolutely not mainstep triggers. Standard currently has 31 upkeep triggers, including the Rotting Regisaur we just talked about.

Monstrous is not evergreen, it is set specific.

The cauldron is an artifact, I just forgot that line. It is meant to allow you to dig deep by reducing creatures you control to tiny frogs. The idea is that they are peering into the future but the price is being transformed into creatures that cannot benefit from the knowledge.
    Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2019-08-07 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".