View Single Post

Thread: The Age of Warriors (Project Revived!)

1. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Age of Warriors (Project Revived!)

Just popping in long enough to say that while I am not keeping up with this thread at the moment, I still intend to catch up and start working on this again.

EDIT: Regarding the Hounds, a third theory (and perhaps even the truth):
    Reshar was served by the Hounds in life, and they were the only ones to accompany him on his final journey... if often only from a distance. Having heard of the fall of his Temple, and with his disciples not gathering together independent of a mere place, which all wise men know to be of paltry meaning compared to the people who fill that placed, he decided to leave his final legacy to the wolves, for wolves may form packs and fight, but lone wolves will alway be the exception rather than the rule... and more-so for these faithful ones who had already gained from his spirit by osmosis. He mediated with them, sending his last wishes into their minds before he shed his mortal form with will and intent. It was in accordance with this that the partook of his flesh, and thus made his spirit something that would never fade form them as long as wolves cry out to each-other in the dark of night.

So... basically: BOTH!

EDIT^2: I will confirm that wolves wielding swords is a desirable thing.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2019-08-11 at 09:22 PM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.