Quote Originally Posted by MoleMage View Post
For these tables, they should be mostly prefilled with level, proficiency, ASI, etc. (plus spell slots if this was any other contest).

The way these tables are set up is to be printed by rows. So you'll see a few sets of tags: TR represents a new row while /TR represents the end of a row. Likewise TD represents a new cell (of Data), and /TD the end of a cell. So each row should be set up something like this:

(TR)
(TD) Cell 1.1 (/TD)
(TD) Cell 1.2 (/TD)
(TD) Cell 1.3 (/TD)
(/TR)

(With square brackets instead of parentheses) Which reads across as:

Cell 1.1 | Cell 1.2 | Cell 1.3

On top of that the whole table is wrapped in TABLE tags, with some parameters. There are guides around for the parameters but these tables already have them filled in to look nice.

I can do a better summary and examples when I'm back at my proper keyboard, but hopefully this helps get you started.
Thanks! I'll get right on that.
Quote Originally Posted by BerzerkerUnit View Post
Moonfly7,

Runetracer concentration mechanic question:
So can they have multiple such effects running as long as they make the check?

First impression to concentration checks every round is thatís too many dice rolls, if they can keep multiple effects going that way, itís wayyy too many rolls.

You could make the DC for Spells with Durations higher, Concetration is just a +2 while 1 hour and more could be +5 and so on.

Good luck whatever you choose!
No, they can't have multiple effects going at once. Thank you for bringing this to my attention actually, I hadn't considered it. I plan on having it be that runetracer cannot cast any other spell of any level while concentrating on another spell. The reason for this is that, thematically, they're "tracing" magical symbols in the air with both hands to keep the spell effect going, kind of like on the spot ritual casting, I guess. Although that's a bad example.
Speaking of ritual casting, I was going to add a feature which lets you cast any spell with a certain casting time as a ritual, ritual casting not requiring saving throws, is this fair, or too much?