Quote Originally Posted by Vrock Bait View Post
The wars in question are the Greyhawk Wars, yes? Your link 404d.
Yes. I think you should be able to find the page by searching for "the official history of the Greyhawk Wars"

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercracker View Post
Kukri is exotic weapon prof which requires BAB+1, confirm?

Also is there a list of sample features I can use? I'm not familiar with 5e.

Also now thinking of animal companion class feature instead of handle animal and weeks of downtime to train it, does that have prereqs?

Edit: Updated Sheet, let me know if background needs to be fleshed further: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=312071
I don't see why. Kukri is now a part of the heavy blades group.

Not really. Backgrounds and features are some of those things WotC wants you to pay for before they'll talk about them. Generally a feature is an aspect of your backstory that allows you influence the world in a noncombat capacity. They usually allow you to do something like request food, shelter, and aid from a certain category of people or allow you to perform some action that should be second nature to your character without having to roll for it.

As noted below you may spend a feat to acquire the ability to cast the 3.0 spell Animal Friendship 1/month at a caster level equal to your character level. I didn't put any prerequisites on it before but I probably should have... ehh, nah. No prereqs.