Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Sounds like my method of only keeping A-rank supports between the pairings that I want is a good call, then, based on that.

Anyway, I have hit the time skip in Golden Deer at last! Will post more thoughts on it tomorrow, but something that surprises and confuses me is that, well, Ashe seems to have gone missing from my roster . I had wound up recruiting everyone (though I had to spend some extra reknown getting A support with Lindhart and some extra Faith to recruit Annette at the last minute to do it), and everyone else seems to be there, but Ashe is just absent. Never lost him in battle or anything (I've actually never used him outside of a paralogue that required him), and I'm playing on casual so even if I had he should still be there, but nope. Story thing they haven't explained because I'm Golden Deer rather than Blue Lion? Bug? Anyone have any idea?
He should show up in a few chapters as an enemy I believe, just "kill" him and you'll get a persuade or kill choice. (while I haven't played golden deer myself I've played a similar route where that happened.)