1. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes 5 - Thrymskvida - Main

Umbear considers Yama for a few moments. His brows furrowed in confusion. He raised an eyebrow when mclaughlin slapped him and made a joke. He reached up and patted the leprachan when he spoke Yama.

"Forgive my ignorance, but Im not understanding your meaning."

He sits down on the ground, as to not be so sharply looking down at him.

"You are a straight talker, so I'll accommodate as the same, no bull ****, no lies, no spin. Please talk with me, and explain what you mean, and I will respond in kind. People think Im some sort of master manipulator, a cheat, a liar. Im an ogre who knows how to use leverage instead of just brute application. I like qetesh. I understand shes a buissness woman, from my perspective, she would only give me attention if I pay for it. Id gladly like to know her on less professional terms, but I dont think Im the sort shed be interested in. "

He glanced up to gorrun.

"Im no schemer, I have no grand plan, If I say something, i likely mean it, with exception to a couple pranks here and there. I care about fae, and wee folk. I dont care for people attacking wee folk. I think you probably dont care to hear any of this, but I offer this as a tribute of straight talk."
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2019-08-19 at 02:30 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.