• Danger: +1
  • Freak: +0
  • Savior: +1
  • Superior: +2
  • Mundane: +1

Spoiler: Moves
Show
Been reading the files

You've learned about the superhero world through your mentor's resources. When you first encounter an important superpowered phenomenon (your call), roll +Superior. On a hit, tell the team one important detail you've learned from your studies. The GM will tell you what, if anything, seems different from what you remember. On a 10+, ask the GM a follow-up question; they will answer it honestly. On a miss, the situation is well outside your base of knowledge, the GM will tell you why.

Fireside chat

When you seek advice from your mentor, roll + the label they embody. On a hit, they will tell you what to do. On a 10+ mark potential if you follow their advice, and take a +1 forward on going to follow through. On a 7-9, you get +1 forward to see it through if you do it their way. On a miss, they don't have time for you because something big has gone down; Mark a condition, GM's choice.

Be mindful of your surroundings

When you assess the situation before entering into a fight, you may ask one additional question, even on a miss.

Akemi pulls a face at the suggestion of extra work-outs. "I think I'm good thanks, I'm already in there more than I think I need to be." She smirks, "All I really need to do is up the armour durability on Dynast and I'll be good."

Ezra's declaration of what the food is brings another smirk as she leans forward to help herself to the meal, "Aww, how'd you know that's what I'd like..? I don't remember telling you it was a favourite."

She's halfway through plating up when Adam Worth makes his grand entrance. She deflates a bit as she realises she wouldn't be getting to savour her meal quite as much as she might otherwise like. Moving the rice about on her plate absent-mindedly, she glances to Ezra as he's first to respond to Worth. When he shoots his sour look, she can't help winking back. Taking a mouthful of rice, she innocently asks, "Were you wanting a bite to eat as well, Mr. Worth?" She pauses briefly, hoping to get a rise out of Ezra, then continues, "Or, I guess, we could just get straight to it..?"