Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
Is this class ability as crazy broken as I think it is, or am I misreading it?

So...this would give a Druid, or Cleric, access to spontaneously cast any Cleric or Druid spell?

Or a Druid 7/Cleric 1/Hathran 1 could spontaneously cast any Cleric or Druid spell, using their Druid spell slots???

I may be late to the discussion here, but that's bonkers! OK, it is limited to one (rather large) geographic location, but still. Could Acorn of Far Travel shenanigans be used to get around the geographic limitation?

I mean, I know many FR PrCs push the upper limits of power play, but I'd never stumbled across this particular ability until now.

Cheers - T

Well it depends if you rule that even a level 1 druid knows every spell in his spell list and not just the cantrips and lv 1 spells. If that is the case then yes at level 20 you can get 19 levels of full casting in 2 classes with just 2 dips. If the druid receive knowledge of all the spells of a particular level when he is able to cast them you get basically nothing in exchange for one of your higher level spells per day and possibly the class capstone.

But again as many things it's up to the DM to decide wheter or not it works.