1. - Top - End - #1414
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop Thread XXXVII: Highlighting the Contrasts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    It is!?
    In that case we're somewhere between 30 and 40...If you started at launch, that is.

How are you getting multiple of the same issues? Unless in Europe you can buy issues from the newsagent?

Here in Australia, it's subscriber-only. You can't buy it in stores, which means you can't get multiple of the same issues. Otherwise I would've have bought the Repulsor issues several times.
    Exactly that: my local Forbidden Planet store gets them in, as do various high street retailers. So I have it on standing order from them, and then buy extras of certain issues. The Repulsor is pretty much the last thing you get, but even across 4 issues itís a saving.

Edit: you can also buy individual issues direct: https://hachettepartworks.com/warhammer-40000-conquest

Edit 2: direct subscribers get other stuff as well, like a painting handle. Overall it is a very good product for beginners, containing the complete contents of Dark Imperium plus various other things. There are a few questionable choices in there, like SM bikes and 2 copies of the EtB plague marines early on, but overall itís a great thing to split with a friend in order to get agood collection of models and paints.
    Last edited by Avaris; 2019-08-23 at 03:08 AM.
    Evil round every corner, careful not to step in any.