Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
[Shuyoru and Zefir]

I note that this kind of technologie is ffar beyond. So as I say, unless you test it by trying to touch him or have a way to sense things like smelling or so it's near impossible to tell the difference. A very fine piece that tricks the eye and the ear.

Zefir's player doesn't know what race he is. Since it is around the Nexus recently, it can't be a Vampire. Those have appeared quiet alot.
"Well, Your not leaving a good point there sneaking in the baseunder your underlings skin." he says. Zefir doesn't appear confused or shocked by the young boy appereance. He has seen some very different forms for magicuser and a child like one is rather normal in that line.
"Is there anybody hunting you right now?"
[Shuyoru and Zefir]

That type of technology is common where Shuyoru's from. He'd be able to tell after a minute even if he didn't have his vampire blood senses.

"No, boss, and I'd be busy dealing with that if that were the case, rather than being here. I'd wager I'd leave a worse point if I never intended to tell you. A little demonstration, call it. Look, as a show of good faith, I'm even here in my base form, as I was during the turning. I am a more unique kind of vampire." He replies, then awaits further questions.