• Danger: +1
  • Freak: +0
  • Savior: +1
  • Superior: +2
  • Mundane: +1

Spoiler: Moves
Show
Been reading the files

You've learned about the superhero world through your mentor's resources. When you first encounter an important superpowered phenomenon (your call), roll +Superior. On a hit, tell the team one important detail you've learned from your studies. The GM will tell you what, if anything, seems different from what you remember. On a 10+, ask the GM a follow-up question; they will answer it honestly. On a miss, the situation is well outside your base of knowledge, the GM will tell you why.

Fireside chat

When you seek advice from your mentor, roll + the label they embody. On a hit, they will tell you what to do. On a 10+ mark potential if you follow their advice, and take a +1 forward on going to follow through. On a 7-9, you get +1 forward to see it through if you do it their way. On a miss, they don't have time for you because something big has gone down; Mark a condition, GM's choice.

Be mindful of your surroundings

When you assess the situation before entering into a fight, you may ask one additional question, even on a miss.

Akemi glances to Jayden, then up at Szuper, then back to Jayden with a smirk of her own. "No bet, that's a fools wager."

She folds her hands ahead of her as Worth goes through his presentation, propping her chin on her hands as she does. She raises an eyebrow at the name reveal, then has to fight back a snicker at Ezra's costume reveal. His reaction to it pulls a full on laugh. As she composes herself and the others say their pieces, she grins at Ezra again, "I don't know, the costume's growing on me. Maybe we should all have one like that, then Ezra wouldn't feel so singled out."

Not waiting for Ezra's inevitable death glare, she turns her attention back to Worth, "But I think Jayden's got a point on the team name. Without wanting to steal your thunder, how set in stone is all this?"