View Single Post

Thread: (IC) New Orleans by Night CtL

1. - Top - End - #571
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: (IC) New Orleans by Night CtL

The Harvest King's skull face seems to leer at Sebastian's blubbering, though it lacks the appropriate tissues needed to do so. He basks in Sebastian's fear, letting the wizend's terrors wash over him like the warm waves of water from a shower. Then Jack O'Lanter raises a hand, silencing his companion. "The woman you speak of is a liar, and a dangerous one at that. It is a shame that she found her way into her home. " His words are cold and hard, like the brick of an unused hearth in November. He lets his words hang in the now still air, black orbits staring deep into Sebastian's soul. After the long silence, Jack O'Lantern lays both hands flat on the table, leaning ever so slightly forward, head inclined just ever so towards Sebastian. "What became of this woman who appeared in your house? Where did she go?" asks Jack O'Lantern, Death's mask still staring at Sebastian without emotion.

(OOC: Sebastian will have an additional -1 to any subterfuge rolls here on top of Jack's -3 composure.)

************************************************** *************************************

"Sheeet," Skydog says with a long chuckle after Songbird's proposition, "as long as I don't have to pay." He shrugs, nodding positively towards Songbird as he saunters off towards the only other patrons in the bar.

As he approaches, Songbird is greeted by sincere applause from the teenagers. Their approval washes over Songbird, filling the avian Changeling with a growing sense of admiration and approval. The glamour washes into Songbird like a hot bowl of soup on a cold winter night, though perhaps if he were more sober The Changeling would have been able to gather more.

The young girl with the faded pink hair rises from her seat to throw an arm over Songbird's shoulder. She pecks him one on the cheek, her face warm and red with drink and excitement and and Songbird's spell. "I dig it," she says with a chuckle.

(OOC: With some poor rolling, Reggie regains 1 Glamour, and now has 7/10)

************************************************** ************************************

The big man looks at Tom, fear giving way to confusion very very slowly. He shakes his head in the negative at Tom's question. "I... I didn't here nothing," he blubbers sincerely, hands still raised at ear level, and adds, "I swear."

(OOC: So Portaling through a door will always take a Changeling to the same location in the Hedge. And portaling through that "door" in the Hedge will always take you back to the same spot.)

************************************************** *************************************

Dr. Sholas grins at Reggie's offer; it's the grin of someone who knows they've got one up on their companion. She replies, "Thank you Reggie, I do have your number, and you certainly came quickly for me today." Her smile broadens, a slight rosy flush spreading in her cheeks at her own "possible" double entendre.

(OOC: I'm okay ending this scene unless there's more you want to add Ladorak)
    Last edited by Bennosuke; 2019-09-03 at 07:32 PM.
    Spoiler: Games I am Currently Running
    Show
    San Francisco by Night (Vampire the Requiem 2E)

New Bedford by Night (Werewolf the Forsaken 2E)

New Orleans by Night (Changeling the Lost 2E)