[Tracking Rats - Outside the Eastside Dump]

The rat spirits suddenly all turn to look at him.
But nothing else seem to happen for a moment except those silent ghostly stares.

Until another soul comes crawling out of an alleyway. This one appears to be human, or at least was human. Now like the rats it seems to have been repurposed and appears like a mix between a human and a rat. He seems fearful for a moment, as if not wanting to be seen, but eventually force himself to continue to crawl up to Amalungak. "I speak for the king..." He mutters. "Who is making demands?" This is not a fey, just another one of its puppets. Unlike the actual rats this one seem particularly miserable. Though perhaps its just easier to tell when they're humanoid.

[Tracking Rats - Holly]

More "ah's" and "uhu's"'s follow.
"Okay, so no special expertise is needed then. Consider it done." A pause. "But what are your plans now? You could technically lean back and let others do the hunting part. We're going to use your findings to zoom in on wherever the rats are coming from and then send in some people to take care of it. So the question is if you want to be one of those people. If you are, you should probably head back to HQ now."

[Tracking Rats - Fade]

Copying the link sounds even harder than copying the rat so MERC wouldn't be able to do it either.

"Hold on. You're not going anywhere alone. For all we know whatever is controlling the rats is moving around, hiding. If you come skulking they might run away and hide again. I want you to come back to HQ so that we can plan ahead. It might be that we decide to just go with your plan but we gotta consider all our options first. Don't want us to go up against whoever the controller is blindly."

[The Grand Hall - Inside]

"If I knew where you should go, I would tell you so I'm afraid, devotee. But... there have been rumors I've been hearing from the rat catchers that come here. Homless people have gone missing here in Westside and it's possible that the rats or their potential masters are behind it. Perhaps that is a lead you could follow up on? The homeless can often be seen hanging around in moth park, but can probably be seen anywhere. Some of them have become rat catchers, which is why they're so desperate about turning them in." The voice explains.