Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
I guess that's what I'm looking for-because three games isn't really worth shelling out $300 for the console.

But if there's more games I'd be down with, it becomes more worth it.
So what kind of games do you like?

If you like turn-based strategy, Fire Emblem Three Houses is also pretty damn good.

Astral Chain also came out to good critique, sci-fish action rpg.

Plus Switch geting lots of ports of old but goodie games plus several new games coming from other companies. Something like half the Final Fantasies, Dragon Quest XI, Dragon Quest Builders (2), Bayonetta (2), Divinity Original sin II, Witcher III. Doom Eternal coming to the Switch someday too. If you travel around a lot, the Switch is great for catching up with games you had no time to play before.

Don't forget Breath of the Wild and the new Link's Awakening.

Even big mainstream free online mp games like Fortnite and Warframe have Switch versions now.

Also you can check the eshop to see the full list and direcly check if it's up to your standards.

If you get the online subscription (which you'll need if you want to play Smash online, but relatively cheap, just 20 bucks for a year) you also get access to a bunch of NES and SNES games which can now be played online with oher people.