@Phhase thanks for your feedback!

I’ll get to wording and formatting soon. Some clarification:

Deft Volley is for putting down a bunch of weak enemies. Extra good if your DM uses a minion rule, but if you have the chance to poison a set of ammo first it can guarantee application. It doesn’t have a fear mechanic but a sudden unavoidable peppering might communicate a superior threat.

Buried Axe and Skewer deal Necrotic damage to simulate blood loss (based on how vampire bites work). It’s a little added utility for damaging creatures with resistances.

Signature Slash is a marking mechanic, you irritate the foe so they focus on you.

Vacuum Slash is supposed to be static damage regardless of weapon and force damage was chosen because the attack its modeling is the kind that ignores all but the most absurd boss defenses.

Iron Fists... i understand that a lot of folks think you should have to MC monk to punch things good, but I wanted viable unarmed damage to be an option and you don’t get that without 17 levels of Monk. Just co-opting the damage dice (since pro boxers are not Monks) for this fighter and allowing fists to function as TWF weapons (so you can bonus action off hand attack, add stat bonus damage if you took the style and benefit from the feats which can shore up your unarmored AC). It requires a much greater investment for barely comparable effect.