1. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Monster Hearts IC] Sleepshy Rise: Shaken and Sleep Deprived

Quote Originally Posted by Elanorin View Post
    "I want to see you work your magic."

[Rolling to Turn Annalee On: 3+4+2=9]
    If Samael Hale wants to watch, he gets to watch. Annalee finds it easy to just nod right along when he asks. Of course, she's staying in his room and he's being so hospitable. Plus, that smile was just so disarming, so cute. It made her heart just want to melt, a smile just for her. Annalee didn't get many of those, a short heavy girl with a slight Russian accent and all that. It was nice, was all.

The ritual isn't a ton to look at. Lacking any chalk, Annalee uses scrapings from her soap to draw a proper magic circle. She doesn't really go in for pentagrams, she goes more for the style of triangles criss-crossing within a big circle. Nothing as fancy as what you see in anime, but it's got some geometry going. She places the bunny at the center of the circle and begins chanting in tongues. The room seems to grow darker. Her eyes are covered with a grey film, her hands seem to glow with the light that's draining from the room, gleaming brighter than the fire. The darkness in the room centers on the bunny, creeps deeply into it. And then Annalee holds her chant for a moment, the ritual almost at its apex and asks Samael what he'd like. "What kind of revenge would you like? All his hair falls out? Wets his pants in class? Sudden nosebleed? Maybe his teeth start falling out or a really bad and uncomfortable rash? Or I could make him completely unable to lie until the spell gets reversed. Your choice."

[Rolled whatever Hex Samael chooses. 5+6+1=12. It goes off correctly and can easily be reversed if I so desire.]
    Last edited by Anarion; 2019-10-01 at 07:54 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)