Aurix smiles gratefully at Umbear. "See ya, Umbear. Have a good time! And thanks."

At his gentle insistence, McLaughlin slides down Umbear's arm onto the back of Cuddles. He looks from Umbear to his beer and back to Umbear, looking conflicted. Then, reading Umbear's expression, he smiles and waves, "Hopefully I'll see ya in the mornin', lad!" He then sits with his beer in his lap and begins lapping up the foam.

Aurix pats Geiravor's hand reassuringly. He looks to Aurora as she responds and nods. "I had the same thought," he acknowledges. "What if, gods forbid, it says that to win, Geiravor must die as well? I'd like to think I'd be strong enough to do as she wished, but knowing in advance would make it worse. Still, if the Church knows background information about this war that we lack, it could be strategically vital. We still need to figure out who set this into motion and what else they're working towards. What else did Hervir know about the war, and how did she learn about it? Which specific demon lords would be involved? We have so many questions."

As Gorrun responds and leaves, McLaughlin sizes the General up in response to his offer. "That sounds like a most appealin' offer! I'd appreciate the company. Yer the General who had that great fight in the first round, right? That was a hell of a bout!" The small fae moves over to the General and leaps up as far as he can to climb aboard.

Aurix also rises, seeing that Gorrun is about to leave. "Gorrun, should we go deal with that other matter while we're both here?" he says with significance.