Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Dismal Swamp]

"Tell me, then, what you have to offer me and what you wish in return," the King says, stopping again as the images of the Fairest of Lands fade. "Given how you helped Amalungak, you seem to be a warrior of no small skill."
Dismal Swamp

"I am able to conjure weapons out of thin air and empower them with all sorts of effects, as if being a trained combatant wasn't enough," Thryscir says, sounding somewhat cocky. "Furthermore, if I am able to obtain an emerald, 10 centimeters cubed of pure gold, and something or someone which can cast a spell of entrapment I will be able to put my soul within the emerald while it is decorated with said gold. This makes me able to reform near the emerald, should I die."

Thryscir's jawbone contorts to appear to be smirking. "As for what I want in return, I would only like three things. One, some amount of freedom. I'm not asking for complete freedom to do anything I want, but I would prefer to not be told how to do missions you give me, just that I need to do them. Second, I'd like to have some sort of faerie weapon. I'm able to conjure mundane weapons and empower them, but I can't conjure already empowered weapons. Having one on hand would be great. And as for my last wish..." Thryscir's flames in his eyes appear to get brighter. "I want to know a secret about you that could help your enemies, one that few people know."