View Single Post

Thread: [OOC] Princess-Champions of Hyperborea

1. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [OOC] Princess-Champions of Hyperborea

Annie continues to be a mechanical lifesaver.

#1: based on previous discussion, Oberon will heal his Unquestioned King of the Riders stat.
    #2: I actually think I will elevate a second General: it’s time Morgina got to be a proper Threat. He’ll follow that up with healing his Impossible stat with his level up.

Now into Bonds for a moment: you’re quite right that I missed he got Bonds on every level up! Let me fill in a few:

Queen Halcyon was defiant, just like her daughter. Now her kingdom is mine forever.
    Kaja Ironpelt will never be free of her fear of me again.
    High Queen Ourania weakens every day. The next time we meet, I will be victorious.
    Added, of course, to Alina’s wound and Kazelia’s knows the secrets of the Riders.

One more pending, depending on whether Oberon gets an extra level up.

Okay, for this beat, I really do want to give you Fellowship with Argossa— consider it, like, an upgrade from getting meditation crystals and gift baskets from Feloria.

Spoiler: Fellowship Options
    Show
    [*]Ourania helps you refine your magical talents together. Everyone gets one spell from their choice of each other’s spell lists; in addition, when working in concert, one princess can mark one of their own spells to allow another princess to use a previously marked spell.
    [*]Ourania has quiet conversations with each of you about your history and culture. Declare one thing that she reveals to you about your People; when you act upon this knowledge, act with Hope.
    [*]Ourania opens up her armory, and also her closets, outfitting you properly. Name a treasure of supreme value, describe what it does, and tell us how it must be used. On top of anything else, it is Precious.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2019-10-14 at 01:16 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.