"True enough. True enough."

Landry sighs, that's an argument he can appreciate. It's his job to rally people to Lastwall's banner, but that doesn't mean he should deny them happy memories in the process. Let them join from valor and bravery, not out of hatred or fear. He nods to Sachni, smiling at the monk before returning to his share of the work in contented silence.

It's not long however until they are interrupted. A quiet voice coughs from somewhere behind them. "Lady Sachni? Sir Landry?" Turning, Sachni sees a strangely pale skinned gnome, with white hair and a pair of horn rimmed classes. The stranger bows. "The Grand Alchemist wants to see you both. Come with me, please."

Koma looks annoyed at Ellie's suggestion, crossing his hands as he shakes his head in denial. "Patchy not my friend! She throw me off too! She want kill us both, you not hear her yell 'DIIIIE' all scary like?"

The goblin peers around the cave. His eyes are a little better adapted to the dark than Ellie's, but there isn't much to see in the shadows of this room. It seems bare. Utilitarian. He glances up. then points towards the ceiling. "We no fall here. No hole."

He's right. There's solid rock above you. As to the circle and pylons, Ellie has seen something a little similar before. The Guildhall has its own teleportation circle, connecting it to the Bandeshar, Nex's capitol building in Quantium. Only senior alchemists and registered local wizards are allowed to use it, but she can recognize some of the runes from it here. It looks like it could be the same thing. But teleportation circles like that are supposed to be linked: you step through one to arrive at the other, and the two of them weren't standing on a circle. Could that be what the pylons are for? But if so, what do they do?

Koma looks at her, wide eyed. "Wand do this?!" The Cindersnout whistles at the thought of the item having that much power. The goblin checks his pack, then his pockets, before turning back to Ellie. "I not have it. You not have pack, so you not have it. Where it gone?"

He starts checking the pylons, turning his head about to see if it'd fallen through the wire mesh. Koma's assumptions aside, Ellie's pretty sure she didn't use the wand. She's tried using wands before. It didn't go well, and there's more to it than just how you hold it. That said, she's not seeing the wand anywhere in this room. Something must have happened to it.