Pulling up in a car of his own, out stepped a man known to some as Rodger Cormac. To others, he was known as Rayman. He was a man of many names, one that tended to be rather fashionably dressed for the meeting with the Johnson in fact.

Within his own vision he kept track of a number of lines of data running from the sensors built into the suit, Particularly the olfactory scanner he had built in to avoid the use of pheromones used against his, as well as his bug scanner in the cuff links of the suit. Rayman did have a slight bit of paranoia, but as with many things, there is a certain amount one should have to maintain a long and happy life, and Paranoia was one of them.

As he approached the table, he took a look at the others in the group, as he looked at each of the faces, and the clothing they were wearing. "I say, I've must have overdressed for the situation here. Or perhaps I've under dressed? This is after all Dante's Inferno, and I've seemed to have left my horns at home." he had a few choice insults to sling about at the table, But he got the awkward feeling that one of them might actually be the person they were suppose to meet. A situation that made him rather.. uncomfortable, as he began trying to run data searches on what he could view from them and their equipment.