Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
PMs in general are allowed (and I should be CC'd on them), and can be used to set up QuickTopic chats if lots of back-and-forth is desired. You can't PM somebody a link to your QT, but that's about it for limits there.
Ah. That makes sense. So we can privately (copying you) talk to other players, but just not with the QuickTopic. That makes sense, as the QuickTopic would provide proof of claims, while a PM could be believed or disbelieved.

Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
Secondly, based on your wording it seems you have a reason for voting specifically on Xihirli? It seems all previous votes are either poke-votes (Xihirli) or RNG (Elenna and Caerulea), and yours stands out in that regard.

Speaking of RNG votes, I'm not certain how I feel about those. I get that D1 is incredibly low on information, and any lynch most likely will be for pretty silly reasons. However, if a lot of people just vote randomly early on then D2 won't be much better, as there's not been much discussion D1. Wolves could also more easily creep in a vote D1 if all the reasoning they need to give is 'RNGesus said so'.
Not much of a reason. She showed a lot of good "confusion-fu" (to borrow a term from another player) last game, so I'm wary of her skill should she be a wolf this game. Thus, I'm hoping to draw out some information by putting 1 vote on her.
On the other hand, as there's now a lot of folk with just 1 vote, it seems relatively unlikely the one-votes will do significant harm, so I don't feel bad about the vote and hope I don't draw a grudge by putting a vote.

I'll agree that RNG votes would provide good cover for wolves. We should probably keep an eye out for if a RNG vote starts the vote-chain that leads to a non-Wolf being lynched. If it does... well, of course everyone in that chain could be a wolf, but probably at least one person actually is. I was going to say that we should be suspicious of the RNG-user who started it (since that's such good cover), but it'd also make sense if the wolves use that vote as the starting point to get a second vote and hope we'd suspect the RNGer.