Three inspected her newly upgraded crossbow for a long moment after Dergosh spoke to her. This wasn't to inspect the quality of her infusion- she was sure that was fine. But Three found the idea of explaining the interactions between the Prime Material and the Ethereal Plane to Dergosh of all people to be a greater challenge than facing down any amount of Phase Spiders. She decided that the best way was not to mention the planes at all, and instead focus on the tactical implications. She looked at the half-orc and spoke a bit quicker than normal, "They use magic to cheat, Dergosh. We can only see them right now because of Akara's spell, but they're trying to be invisible. And when they're invisible, we can't see them, but they can see us if they get close, and we can't hit them. But they can become visible, attack us, and become invisible again very fast. And when they're invisible, they can fly through the air and the ground."

It was... not the best explanation, but hopefully it was good enough for her friend to grasp the issues here. Then Three responded to Akara. "I don't care if we fight or leave. If we're going to flee, then everyone get in the wagon and I'll order the mules on. If we're going to fight -" Three paused. She was neither a tactictian nor a skilled warrior, but even a poor plan is better than just waiting to be attacked, right? "- then... we should fight defensively. Form... a tight perimeter to prevent being blindsided and focus our fire on whichever one we injure first." Three kept the words "I guess?" from coming out of her mouth. She was not confident in this plan, and hoped that one of the actual warriors - Korlann, Dergosh, Kuros, and perhaps even Akara - would come up with a better one, if they decide to fight.