Well, well, well. This is several hours earlier than expected, but, all aboard! Really been looking forwards to this one given that, as I've mentioned before, this was my first Zelda, and the one I spent the most time with - down to the job of 100% completion (barring perhaps some of the train cosmetics I didn't care for). Certainly the one I remember best. But... we'll see how those rose-tinted glasses hold up, because there are at least a few glaring flaws I remember.

The title theme from this game (and, to a lesser extent, the train overworld) is one of my favorite songs in a video game. It's just... so fun, and holding promise of an adventure.

The opening means a lot more now, admittedly, now that I've seen other Zeldas, and know the references.

20 rupees can buy many peanuts.

Spoiler: Castle Town Mysterious Building
Show
I don't believe you ever actually need to go there, but that's the Boss Battle refight mechanism for this game.

So many chests, you even neglected to record two of them
Granted, given that you can get precisely none of them now, that's not really a huge deal.
Also, I do remember one particular one in here being a pain to get.

Hey, don't blame the sins of the past postmen on the present one! (Even though the fact that he got confused of how it was done suggesting that it was only changed over recently, he's still new, meaning he didn't partake!)
Also, just in general, I feel like the DS games did comedy pretty decently. Even physical comedy with what model limitations they had.

And here we have Best Zelda.

Man, I just love that ominous sting showing his fangs. ...I question how he got vetted for the chancellor's position with those chompers, though. Zelda kinda sucks at hiring trusted advisors.

Zelda's Lullaby here... also very good song.

Cars? No... The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Trucks!

God, I forgot how stupid Cole's character was. It's hilarious. And, yes. Anyone with a giant metal magic gauntlet or whatever... A+.

Welp, princess dead. Game over.

While I remember, I will do what I can to record the accumulation of
Spoiler: Collectables
Show
Bunnies and Force Gems

that you receive. I think that everything else is fairly straightforwards, and while some others - one that I can recall in particular - may require backtracking, the aforementioned ones are the ones that's locations are probably... the most easily confuzzled around with.
...I like that confuzzled is recognized as a word. Confuzzled confuzzled confuzzled.