Quote Originally Posted by Sereg View Post
Tedduk is indeed meant to be an example of chaos personified (but not malicious chaos). I am trying to go for less stereotypical god's, but Loki is a reasonable comparison, yes. Tedduk doesn't have a default form though, or even a default gender (she is usually pregnant when female though). If you're unhappy with Tedduk, should I move on instead of finishing though?

Other ideas I have are for a god of effort, hard work, doing things the difficult way and subjecting oneself to extreme conditions. Adored by barbarians despite being a monk (who naturally like him too). Doesn't rely on magic much, but approves of wizards and warmages while disapproving of sorcerers. Goes around in a loincloth and is associated with heat and cold due to the extreme environments he likes to visit.

Then a brachiosaurus goddess who represents farsightedness, immensity, planning, protection and senses.

Next is a god of nurture who deals with peace, comfort, parenting, nature, agriculture, relaxation and fluffiness.

Then is a god made of the souls of its worshippers. Who tend to slaughter their members who are believed to bring imperfections to their god.

I was also planning my own goddess with war and love in her portfolio. She is basically a goddess of passion and intense emotions.

Then I was thinking of a god of circles. It deals with wheels and cogs making it a god of travel and artifice. It is also a god of jewelry from rings and chains. Chains also make it a god of imprisonment.

I also considered a deity of blue, including water, air and incarnum.

This could expand to other colours.

When I was younger, I came up for a god for.my character to worship named Grov, god of down. I also considered submitting him. (This later led to the pantheon if direction gods. There were many.) He is a god of gravity, earth, metal, caverns, travel and safety. His temples are built underground with his face carved into the floor. His worshippers pray facing the floor.
Aside from the brachiosaurus and the deity of blue, the others seem interesting. As for Tedduk, not sure how to integrate him, so maybe scrap that one.

I was going to post the god my friend came up with that I've been using in a pirate game I am in (it's a manifestation of the life cycle and consumption in the sea. It is a force of nature, almost literally).