Doireann nods her thanks as Roy grabs Erica's glasses, then continues watching the showdown.

For a long moment, Dry Patroclus stands rigid, his hand clenching and unclenching on his staff. Finally, he gives a terse nod. "Fine. We're almost out of time anyways; an isolated area would be better for this."

"Wait, what?" Wet Patroclus sputters, surprised. Dry Patroclus gives him a flat look. "We-we can't just teleport inside--Ediz would probably attack if our minds appeared in the building--"

Which is why we'll need to teleport to just outside the dorm," Patroclus explains, cutting Wet Patroclus off. "I don't want to spend all night fixing the dorm again, anyways."

"The End Dorm, huh?" Donald comments, giving a theatrical stretch. "I'll do a few laps of Hope and still beat you there," he boasts, disappearing in a gust of wind almost before his last word.

Manus suddenly pushes forward, staring at Erica. "Bring me along. Even you'll need the help." Behind him, Tsubaki grins slyly, stepping into a nearby shadow. Around the pool there are various grumbles, stretches, and shifts in energy; it looks like the pool party is all set to follow after the interesting event that fell in their midst.

Spoiler: Will DC 20
Show
A small, colorless voice speaks from the pool. "I'm... I remember me. I remember me, but you... what's going on?

Erica's enhanced vision, Rupert's nose for magic, and Roy's finely-tuned instincts all tell them the same thing: the countdown is nearing its end. Whatever's going to happen is going to happen soon.