Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack8044 View Post
Tell me what you think. It probably needs a bit of balancing.

Path of the Pack Hunter

Some Barbarians have learned how to coordinate with their companions in a fight to overcome obstacles. Some of these barbarians are hunters in the wildlands, some are in gangs that stalk prey on city streets and back alleys. Either way they use tactics to create openings for their allies.
Overall, a solid subclass. A little too strong up front.

Pack Teamwork:
Starting when you chose this path at 3rd level, you can coordinate strikes with your pack during your rage. One on your turn, while raging, you can select one ally within range to make a weapon attack with advantage. This attack uses your allies reaction.
Powerful and effective. I like it. Might evenbe a little too powerful.

Pack Cooperation:
You've learned how best to communicate and keep in step with your pack mates. At 3rd level you gain proficiency in Stealth and Thieves' Tools and can communicate using Thieves' Cant. Also, you gain the extra damage from the Rage Damage column on the Barbarian table when using Finesse weapons.
Honestly it feels like the "give your allies attacks" thing is this subclass' primary damage dealing shtick. The finesse weapon thing is too much on top of that.

In addition, since I assume the intent is to allow using Dexterity for melee (or thrown) weapon attacks while raging, you ought to specify that.

The proficiencies are fine.

Dirty Fighting:
Beginning at 6th level you've learned how to give you and your pack an edge in a fight. Whenever you hit an enemy with a Reckless Attack, you can use a bonus action to make a Shove Attack or Grapple.
Solid feature.

Evasion:
Beginning at 10th level, you can nimbly dodge out of the way of certain area effects, such as an ancient red dragonís fiery breath or an ice storm spell. When you are subjected to an effect that allows you to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, you instead take no damage if you succeed on the saving throw, and only half damage if you fail. You can not benefit from this if you are Raging.
I don't think you need to prohibit using evasion while raging. That seems like an unnecessary and somewhat confusing nerf.

Expose weakness:
At 14th level you've learned how to better find openings for your allies. When an Enemy takes damage from one of your allies as a result of your Pack Teamwork feature, that enemy makes attacks against you at disadvantage until the end of its next turn.
Solid feature. The feature's name and initial description don't seem to have anything to do with its effects, though.